- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us below and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by industry-standard security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The following outlines our use of the information that we gather.
- Unless indicated otherwise, we consider all information that you choose to provide as confidential
- Unless you have given us permission (opt-IN), we do not share your confidential information with outside parties except where necessary to complete your orders, deliver goods, services, or communications, or to collect payments for services rendered.
- We use browser cookies to identify potential customers referred to us by existing customers. Unless the potential customer registers for an account, we do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- We use passively-gathered, non-identifying, and aggregate visitor information to better design our website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, about other statements on this site, about the practices of this site, or about your dealings with this web site, please contact
55 Madison Avenue, Suite 400
Morristown, NJ 07960, USA
Updated February 8, 2012